Saturday, April 12, 2008

How would you like to pay for your Pizza?

Now, I know that the folks at Dominos Pizza have readymade tele-scripts for taking your orders, so all outlets give you a 'consistent experience' - but I wonder how often they update their lines.
The last time I called up Dominos, heres how the conversation went-
Lady-on-phone:"How would you like to pay for your pizzas?"
Me: "Sodexho vouchers"
Lady-on-phone: "Sorry, we dont accept vouchers anymore"
Me: "Well then , what other option do I have besides cash?"
Lady-on-phone: "We accept only cash!"
Me:"Err..then why are you asking me how I'd like to pay???!"

I guess someone at Dominos forgot to alter the script after they stopped taking vouchers, and the people taking the orders are just plain used to following the script rather than using their brains!!

No comments: